Round table Discussion

To save time and any agruement. This is for all to see.

A few days ago my brother Spikegu left Goin HAM for injustices that were done to a player because the powers that be found they were annoyed with something and felt the response to this annoyance was to kick not only that person from the guild but another guild member that was associated with that person. That is not right in any way shape or form. I spoke my mind and told the group at the guild meeting that I joined this game to play with my brother and he was the reason I was even on this game in the first place. I said I was not going to leave at that time and urged them to speak with Spike to get him back into the guild but no action was taken. Due to the inactivity of the leadership I will be leaving the guild.

I do this with a heavy heart as many of the people are good friends and I will miss joking with them in voice. I will continue to be a friend to every Goin HAM member and should I ever be asked for help I will be there for everyone of you. See you out and about.

Viciousmc

I think I speak for many, if not all of the guild, We are sorry to see you leave as we are/were sorry to see your brother leave.

None of this is ok or acceptable. None of this. I've held my tongue and tried to stay out of things that were not my business, but that line has passed. I apologize to all of you, and will not accept that people I enjoyed hanging out with have been so simply removed without any real reason.

I am more than a little irritated by all of these issues that seem to have arisen since my departure from archeage and going ham. I am the owner of this website as well as the teamspeak server and infrastructure of the guild. While issues occurring within archeage are beyond my control, I do have control over that which I own. The new teamspeak server information can be found in another forum that I had phyer put up. I am presently without internet and power at my house due to the snow and ice storm last night. I encourage all of you, my friends, to use the teamspeak server or this website anytime for whatever you wish and for whatever game you are playing. I have removed all administrator privileges from ts besides my own and phyer's. My apologies for the inconvenience and issues that have come about. I hope to see all of you on ts once my systems are restored, and hope you have a wonderful day. It should be noted that I will not tolerate any drama or bullshit on my property and will happily and quickly solve whatever problems may arise in the manner I see fit.

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em